Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mermaid oil on canvas

Do you believe in mermaids?
Meermadchen, Meermadchen
                             Where are you?
Meermadchen
                    Meermadchen
                                       Where are you?
My fantasy
              My love
                          Where are you?

My heart
             My Spark
Meermadchen
                Meermadchen
                               Where are you?
                                           -LaRue

         
 

Don't let your dreams sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger dianne said...

Yes I did believe in mermaids when I was much younger.
This is interesting, I like how the light is shining through the water, I notice you use the same model for many of your paintings, I think the girl you used for your graphite drawing would make a wonderful subject for a mermaid as well. ♥

November 19, 2009 at 5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anybody believe in mermaids anymore?

January 5, 2012 at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home